Health Promotion Forum of New Zealand Runanga Whakapiki Ake i te Hauora o Aotearoa
- Health Promotion Society of Aotearoa NZ established
- World’s first health promotion professional society in Aotearoa New Zealand
- A Professional Association is a step closer
- The Story So Far (History) - June 2010
- Expression of Interest in Membership
- Ngā Tikanga Manaaki mo ngā Mahi Whakapiki Ake i Te Hauora - Values and Ethics
Professional Society for Health Promoters in Aotearoa New Zealand
The founding constitution of the health promotion Professional Society was ratfied on 9 June 2014. This is the result of many years of robust discussion around the subject.
The next step will be to register the organisation with the Companies Office. Read more on the latest development.
Click on the blue panels at the left of your screen to read the stories leading up to this momentous achievement.
For more information email Trevor Simpson at Trevor@hauora.co.nz
Maori Workforce Development hui, Tamaki, April 2011, one of the groups that supported the establishment of a professional body.
Facebook PagesHealth Promotion Forum