Health Promotion Forum of New Zealand Runanga Whakapiki Ake i te Hauora o Aotearoa
- Determinants of Health
- Māori Concepts of Health Promotion
- Establishing a health promotion professional society
- Pasifika Health Promotion
- Pacific Determinants of Health
- Introducing the Ottawa Charter: A framework for effective health promotion
- TUHANZ (Treaty Understanding of Hauora in Aotearoa New Zealand)
- Pasifika Health Promotion, Whānau Ora and Social Determinants of Health
- Māori Concepts of Health Promotion for Pacific People and other Minority Cultures
- Māori Indigeneity, Whānau Ora and the Determinants of Health
- Working with the Whānau Ora Tool
- Asian Concepts of Health Promotion
- Health of Older People
- Competent and Sustainable Health Promotion Practice or Health Promotion: a Competent Sustainable Profession
- Health Promotion for Pacific community workers and community health workers
- Health Promotion for Community Workers
- Te Pae Mahutonga and Māori Health Promotion Planning
- Social Determinants of Health - Online course
Update your health promotion competency. Choose from the workshops that are designed for your on-going upskilling. Or contact us to discuss your specific training needs. We are happy tailor a programme for your group.
Discount for members!
Are you making the most of our discounted registration rates for members? It’s quick and easy for your organisation to become a member: then you and your colleagues qualify for a discount of nearly 40% per attendee on all our workshops.
With membership costing as little as $55 (for an organisation with 10 members or fewer) just two workshops will yield savings.
Join now to benefit from reduced workshop rates for you and your organisation.
Workshop costs non-members: $125.00 members: $76.50
Workshops for 2015
Māori Concepts of Health Promotion
Pacific Determinants of Health
Determinants of Wellbeing & Whanau Ora
Asian Concepts of Health Promotion Health Promotion for Community Workers & Older People
Health Promotion Forum has 25 years' experience in offering training to meet the needs of a range of communities, programmes and service providers. We would be delighted to tailor a course to meet the needs of your group. Please contact us to discuss your training requirements.
Click here to view the full Calendar of Events
Click on the blue panel on the left for more information about topics, locations, price and how to register.
Enrol now - spaces are limited.
Facebook PagesHealth Promotion Forum